- Elected Representatives
- City Council
- City Staff
- city Financial
- City Town Statistics
- Works Information
TOWN MUNICIPAL COUNCIL HANAGAL
About Hanagal Town:
Hanagal is a Town In Haveri district. 75 km away from Hubli-Dharwad. It is on the left Bank of the Darma river. The Town has huge lake called Anikere. famous cultured support of Hanagal is Hatti Habba .
History of Hanagal Town:
Hanagal was the Capital of Hanagal Kadambas, feudatories of Kalyani Chalukyas. It is Mentioned as Panagal in early records and Identified by tradation with "Viratanagar" of Mahabharath days. It was one of the Headquarters of District Called Panagal
Hanagal has many Historic Temples built by Chalukyas and Hoysala's(Tarakeshwar temple, Veerbhadreshwar Temple, Billeshwar Temple). and a famous Kumareshwar Matha is in Hanagal Town
Hanagal Town is famous for Rice trade, with More than 10 Rice mills and also Famous for its Mango Trade and being exported
24 Hours Help Line Service: 08379-262626
For Your Feedback/Suggestions Click Here
KMRP Phase-1 Computerized Application Details
1.Brth & Death Record Computerization: Register of birth and death record
has been computerized from 1996 onwards. Public can view the online records through official website http://www.hanagaltown.gov.in/egbnd/index.jsp
2. Public Grievance Redressal Cell (HelpLine):
The TMC Hanagal has introduced PGR cell for the effective redressal of public complaints. NGO has been appointed to maintain the cell and is working 24x7. Public can register their complaints over the phone, writing letter or through online. Telephone No: 08379-262626 and official website is http://www.hanagaltown.gov.in/pgr/grievance-redressal.jsp
4. Property Tax Payment Computerization: under process
5. Fund Based Accounting System: Double Entry Accounting System is introduced in the ULB from 01-04-2006. It has the following advantages over single entry accounting system.
- Easier detection of errors.
- A more accurate calculation of income and expenditure.
- Inclusion of assets and liabilities in the books of account.
- Preparation of financial statements directly from the account.
| This Page is Maintained By : Chief Officer
Page Updation Date: 01-12-2014 |